Vedi Specifiche Tecniche
Basic version of the most advanced LDS software by COMES, CAFÉ 3x allows the realization of 3 Progressive designs with 3 channel lengths for each design, + 3 Degressive / Anti-fatigue designs.
The License of use of the 3x version provides a fixed purchase cost and it is totally free of royalties (FREE click).
PROGRESSIVE CAFE LENS DESIGN SYSTEM – A NEW ROAD TO MAKE PROGRESSIVE SURFACES
Progressive CAFE calculation and analysis software arises from the desire to develop an innovative product that is distinguished from what is already present on the market, for the ability to offer the user the opportunity to “draw” their own design and immediately evaluate the result obtained through a powerful integrated dioptric analysis tool.
The user will be able to create, modify and study endless completely personalized and unique designs, and then offer a line of products designed to satisfy even the most diverse needs that the market may require.
COMES also provides a series of ready-to-use designs, to allow a quick start of production. These designs are the 3 characteristics designs (outdoor, indoor and generic) with the freedom to choose the length of the progression channel (variable at discretion).
- No royalty required version / Free Click
- It works with every index of refraction.
- It works for any mounting height.
- Tailor-made parametric design, ready-to-use parameter sets provided by COMES.
- Arrows calculated using continuous parametric functions, guaranteed solution for every combination of the sphere, cylinder, axis, addition, length of the progression channel, etc.
- VCA standard compliant.
- Transparent interface with COMES Z-Lab LMS and the best third-party LMS (LensWare International – compatible).
- Progressive surfaces with far and near vision through exactly toric surfaces.
- Degressive surfaces with far and near vision through exactly toric surfaces.
- Anti-fatigue lenses.
- Aspherical lenses.
- Lenticular optimization of geometries.
- Calibration of the thickness at the lens center, at the edge of the Calculation of the ellipse with a minimum surface containing the profile of the mount.
- Lightening prism to minimize differences in thickness at the edge, even in the presence of a recipe prism.
- Decentralized lenses to minimize the diameter of the blank.
- Preview of the maps for the dioptric powers of the spheres, the cylinder and the axis. (only for the complete versions)
- Compensation for both the pantoscopic angle PANTO and the wrap angle TILT in terms of power, prism and position of the reference point of near vision (NRP).
- Compensation of the real distance between the vertex of the posterior surface and the corneal apex.
- Compensation of the real close viewing distance.
- New features based on exact refraction calculations instead of third-order approximations.
- Software updates, including: ergonomic user interface improvements, computation time optimization, new features, set of parameters for new designs.
- Customized interfaces for third-party software on request.